ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
Please ensure you have read the Call for Submissions page prior to submitting your presentation.
All abstracts need to be submitted via the Presentation Portal using the templates provided on the Call for Submissions page. Abstract submission has now closed.
Once an account has been created on the portal, you will be able to make submissions via the Upload Submission area of the site. Here you will be asked to supply the following:
- Your submission title and presentation type
- The Conference theme that your submission covers
- Authors and affiliations
- Upload submission document (you will be instructed to browse your computer and upload your submission as a PDF document)
Please note that you will not be able to make edits to your submission once it has been submitted. It is best to save as a DRAFT until you are ready to submit.
Only one abstract per person can be submitted.
Submissions will be reviewed on the following criteria:
- Relevance to Conference Theme/s
- Originality & Interest
- Structure & Clarity
- Scientific Validity
- Potential Significance
Following the review of abstract submissions, authors will be notified via email of their acceptance not later than Friday 31st August
Terms and Conditions
- The lodgement of a submission does not indicate automatic inclusion in the Conference program.
- Abstract receipt and acceptance will be acknowledged to the person submitting.
- Further communication will be with the submitting author only unless otherwise directed.
- Abstracts must adhere to the Submission Requirements be submitted before the call for submissions close.
Accepted Submission Requirements
- Each abstract must have at least one author registered and be at the Conference to present the submission either orally or by poster presentation.
- Delegates need to be registered by Monday 15th October for their abstract to remain in the Conference Programme
- Abstracts which do not meet these requirements will be withdrawn from the Conference proceedings.
- Please note that all Conference costs, including registration fees, must be met from your own resources.