Submissions are invited for Oral and Poster Presentations for the 6th International Conference on Metal-Organic Frameworks and Open Framework Compounds (MOF 2018).
Please note that all presenters (Oral and Poster) must register for the Conference and pay the appropriate registration fees.
MOF 2018 seeks submissions that are relevant to the following themes. These themes are broad and inclusive and may assist with directing your submission.
The following topic lists describe the themes covered in the conference:
- Synthetic methods
- MOF Structures
- Physical Properties
- Adsorption & separations
- Biological & medicinal aspects
- Computational chemistry
- COFs and related materials
- Defects and amorphous frameworks
- MOPs and cages
- Nanomaterials derived from MOFs
Submissions must be sent in PDF format and must be prepared using the appropriate template.
- MOF abstracts must be typed on A4 paper size, should be no more than 1 page in length.
- Authors must not reduce font sizes or margin sizes to meet the page limit.
- Authors should not recycle old conference abstracts/papers as templates.
- Please ensure all text/diagrams fit within the template.
- Please proofread the final document thoroughly before submitting it to the Conference.
Presentations can be one of either the following types:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
Oral presentations will be 15/20 (TBC) minutes in length including introduction and question time and the accepted speaker will need to allow for this.
Poster Presenters are required to stand by their posters to discuss their work with interested delegates during their allocated poster session.